Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Something Witchy This Way Comes...

In keeping with my earlier post about halloween, I decided to share some of my latest projects.

This is one of my small cemetery pendants: Photobucket

The Jack-O-Lantern, complete with bats: Photobucket

A two-piece cemetery necklace: Photobucket

One of the crocheted witch dolls: Photobucket

and a "witch-o-lantern" hair stick: Photobucket

My new bottle of etching solution is on its way, so I'll be able to make some more halloween jewelry when it gets here. I'm also working on a standing witch holding a broom, and a pumpkin patch of crocheted jack-o-lanterns. I'm selling the jewelry in my etsy store, but not the dolls. They don't fit with my other stuff, really, and I don't have the time to handle two shops and making stock for them.

1 comment:

DonidoDesigns said...

LOVE the witch! She's just perfect!